Temples and Treasures Featured Throughout Newly Announced 2022-2023 Asia Cruises & Cruisetours Program
MedallionClass® Diamond Princess Sails Series of Cruises in Southeast Asia, the Malaysian Peninsula and Japan, Visiting Bustling Cities and Timeless Villages
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (June 3, 2021) – Travelers dreaming about exploring Southeast Asia, the Malaysian Peninsula and Japan with ease, while embracing authentic experiences can count on Princess Cruises to take them to temples, bustling cities and timeless villages during the newly announced 2022-2023 season, on sale June 16, 2021.
Each destination tells a story through celebrated landmarks, local markets, culinary secrets and traditions that have been passed down for generations. New for the 2022-2023 season, MedallionClass Diamond Princess sails a seven-day Southeast Asia with Malaysian Peninsula itinerary that includes the cruise line’s first call to Melaka in more than a decade, as well as visits to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi in Malaysia as well as Phuket, Thailand.
Also featured are holiday voyages, sailing over Christmas and New Year’s, including a 10-day Southeast Asia with Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia and a seven-day Southeast Asia with Malaysian Peninsula, that can be combined for an epic 17-day cruise.
Princess Cruises, lauded “Best Cruise Line in Asia” by Porthole Magazine, has carefully crafted itineraries and offerings with area tourism boards to showcase the best of local culture featuring award-winning shore excursions and late-night “More Ashore” stays in Sihanoukville in Cambodia and Kobe in Japan. Sacred sites include the Blue Mosque in Shah Alam (Kuala Lumpur), Temple of the Big Buddha in Ko Samui and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and largest Buddhist Temple in Bangkok. Guests return to Diamond Princess to dine on world-class, regional cuisine, plus enjoy signature amenities and entertainment.
For the 2022-2023 season, Diamond Princess cruises to 19 destinations in eight countries on eight unique itineraries and 21 departures, including:
- Southeast Asia with Malaysian Peninsula, seven days roundtrip from Singapore – Singapore, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Penang, Phuket, Langkawi, Singapore
Cruise dates: December 11, 28, 2022; January 14 and February 7, 24, 2023
- Southeast Asia with Thailand & Vietnam, seven days roundtrip from Singapore – Singapore, Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ho Chi Ming City (Phu My), Singapore
Cruise date: January 21, 2023
- Southeast Asia with Thailand, Vietnam & Cambodia, 10 days, roundtrip from Singapore – Singapore, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Sihanoukville, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ko Samui, Singapore
Cruise dates: December 18, 2022; January 4, 28 and February 14, 2023
- Southeast Asia & Japan, 12 days, Singapore to Tokyo (or Tokyo to Singapore) – Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Nha Trang, Hong Kong, Taipei (Keelung), Kobe or Toba, Tokyo (Yokohama)
Cruise dates: November 29, 2022; March 3, 2023
- Southeast Asia with Malaysia, Thailand & Vietnam, 14 days roundtrip from Singapore – Singapore, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Penang, Phuket, Langkawi, Singapore, Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Singapore
Cruise date: January 14, 2023
- Southeast Asia Explorer, 17 days roundtrip from Singapore – Singapore, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Penang, Phuket, Langkawi, Singapore, Ko Samui, Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Sihanoukville, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Nha Trang, Singapore
Cruise dates: December 11, 18, 28, 2022; January 4, 28 and February 7, 14, 2023
- Japan & Southeast Asia, 20 days from Tokyo to Singapore – Tokyo (Yokohama), Taipei (Keelung), Ishigaki, Okinawa, Tokyo (Yokohama), Shimizu (for Mt. Fuji), Kobe, Taipei (Keelung), Hong Kong, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Singapore
Cruise date: November 21, 2022
For guests looking for a more in-depth experience with the wonders of Cambodia and Laos, a six-day, five-night land adventure showcasing the jewels of Indochina and the attractions of the new and ancient capital of Laos, including colorful Angkor Wat, are available with the Best of Cambodia & Laos cruisetour, combined with a seven-day Southeast Asia with Malaysian Peninsula cruise or 12-day Southeast Asia & Japan cruise.
The cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallion™ wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card to significantly expand touch-free options and personalization on board, including:
- Touchless embarkation and disembarkation
- Keyless stateroom entry
- Completely touchless commerce
- Simplified safety training
- On-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere on board
- Guest service requests via mobile device chat
- Location-based gaming and wagering
- Entertainment content via smart devices
Diamond Princess offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early, consisting of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions when booked by August 31, 2021.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
SOURCE Princess Cruises
What do you think of the newly announced Princess Cruises Asia cruises on Diamond Princess? Would you consider booking one of these exotic voyages? Drop us an anchor below to share your experiences sailing with Princess Cruises.