CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE OPENS CARNIVAL SPIRIT 2024/2025 CRUISES FROM MOBILE
Ship Also Set for Several Carnival Journeys Cruises – Including Carnival’s First-Ever Voyage from Seattle to Hawaii
Carnival Cruise Line has opened sale of its 2024/2025 Carnival Spirit cruises departing from Mobile, Alabama. The new sailings from Mobile include five-, six-, and eight-day Caribbean itineraries, as well as a 12-day Carnival Journeys Southern Caribbean cruise.
“The sailings we’re opening today offer some great new choices for our guests and build on our plans for the Mobile community, where we’ve enjoyed a long and successful partnership,” said Fred Stein, Carnival’s vice president of revenue planning and deployment.
“When Carnival Spirit arrives for her first season this year and then returns for the cruises we’re announcing today for next year, she won’t just be bringing a newer and larger ship experience to the port, she’ll deliver more opportunities to visit beautiful destinations compared to our past operations there.”
In addition, two new Carnival Journeys cruises departing Seattle have been announced for the ship. The additional Carnival Journeys itineraries from Seattle include Carnival’s first-ever voyage from Seattle to Hawaii and a spectacular sailing to New Orleans, which includes a transit of the Panama Canal.
New Details About 2024/2025 Sailings from Mobile, AL
New sailings for Carnival Spirit from Mobile feature a wide selection of itineraries operating from the fall of 2024 through the spring of 2025. The following are some examples now available:
- Eight-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise, visiting Mahogany Bay, Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.
- Eight-Day Bahamas Cruise, visiting Key West, Freeport, Nassau, and Half Moon Cay.
- Eight-Day Western Caribbean Cruise, visiting Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, and Cozumel.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise, visiting Belize and Cozumel.
- Six-Day Western Caribbean Cruise, visiting Cozumel and Mahogany Bay.
- Five-Day Western Caribbean Cruise, visiting Yucatan (Progreso), and Cozumel, Mexico.
- 12-Day Carnival Journeys Cruise departing Mobile Jan. 18, 2025. This itinerary visits several spectacular Caribbean destinations including Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman.
Carnival Spirit will begin homeporting in Mobile for the first time this October. The ship will sail a series of six- and eight-day cruises from fall 2023 through spring 2024. Carnival Spirit is currently homeporting in Seattle, where it’s sailing a series of Alaskan cruises. The season will conclude with a Carnival Journeys cruise from Seattle to New Orleans.
To see all sailings currently open from Mobile, click here.
New Itineraries for Carnival Journeys Cruises from Seattle
In addition to the new sailings from Mobile, two Carnival Journeys cruises also operated by Carnival Spirit are open for sale. Carnival Journeys not only offer longer sailings with visits to more destinations, but they are also enriched with activities tailored to each itinerary in the areas of dining and entertainment.
Carnival Spirit’s newly opened Carnival Journeys sailings are as follows:
- 15-Day Carnival Journeys Hawaii Cruise. Departs Seattle on Sept. 24, 2024, and visits Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Hilo, Hawaii, as well as Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This cruise marks Carnival’s first-ever sailing from Seattle to the Hawaiian Islands.
- 16-Day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal Cruise. Departs Seattle on Oct. 9, 2024, and visits Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Puntarenas, Costa Rica, then transits the Panama Canal and visits Cartagena, Colombia, before arriving in New Orleans.
SOURCE Carnival Cruise Line
Are you happy to hear that Carnival Spirit 2024/2025 cruises from Mobile open for sale? Have you ever sailed from this homeport? Drop us an anchor below to share your experiences cruising with Carnival.