Oceania Cruises Unveils 2023 Europe & North America Collection
New 2023 April – November Itineraries Are Open for Sale
Miami, FL, October 6, 2021 – Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line opened its recently unveiled 2023 Europe and North America Collection of voyages for sale to the general public. Featuring seven ships sailing 179 itineraries, which call on more than 260 ports, this new collection is the line’s most expansive and diverse offering to date.
Charting the alluring coastlines of the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Baltic & Scandinavia, Alaska, Canada, and the Colonial Americas, each voyage is a masterpiece of exploration that reveals iconic cities, off-the-beaten-path villages, and dramatic, unspoiled natural wonders.
“These new voyages are ideal for discerning travelers seeking to re-discover the world,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises. “Whether they are retracing familiar paths or setting off to uncharted territories, they will find endearing smiles, enthralling cultural elements, and fascinating culinary experiences.”
Featuring 30 to 50 percent more time in port than premium cruise lines, this new collection of itineraries features 190 overnight/multi-day stays in both marquee and boutique ports of call along with hundreds of evening and late-night departures, all of which afford guests the opportunity to immerse themselves in the history, culture, and cuisines of the destinations.
2023 Europe and North America Collection Highlights
- Voyages range in length from 7 to 56 days
- Nine new, off-the-beaten-path ports of call: Kalundborg, Demark; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Oban, Scotland; Runavík (Faroe Islands), Denmark; Torbay, UK; Limnos, Greece; Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; Lipari, Italy; Eastport, Maine
- 57 Grand Voyages promise epic exploration opportunities
- The ultimate in small-ship Mediterranean immersion with 102 itineraries from which to choose
- More than 40 cruises and Grand Voyages to the Holy Lands of Israel and Turkey
- Riviera offers 14 voyages to the British Isles, Ireland, Iceland, Norwegian Fjords and Greenland
- Marina reprises her perennial series of Baltic capitals and Russia voyages with more than a dozen sailings
- The inaugural season of Vista with 18 voyages in the Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Holy Lands, British Isles, and Colonial Americas
- Regatta sails 13 Alaska cruises ranging from 7 to 20 days
- Insignia and Vista offer 14 departures from New York, Montreal, and Boston focusing on the Canadian Maritimes, Colonial Americas, and Bermuda
Top 10 Highlighted Voyages from the 2023 Europe and North America Collection
- Picturesque Mediterranean | April 14, 2023
Riviera: Venice to Barcelona, 10 Days
A truly outstanding showcase of culture, history, and exquisite cuisine is on display with nine ports of call in Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Italy, and France.
- Turkish & Hellenic Gems | May 4, 2023
Marina: Athens to Istanbul, 7 Days
This voyage overflows with history as it focuses entirely on Greece and Turkey with calls in Ephesus, Bodrum, Antalya, Rhodes, and Mykonos and culminates with an overnight stay in sultry Istanbul.
- Scandinavia & Baltic Allure | June 2, 2023
Marina: Amsterdam to Copenhagen, 12 Days
Discover the ultimate expression of the beauty and wealth of culture that the great Baltic capitals are known for with cities like Oslo, Aarhus, and Berlin. An overnight in St. Petersburg offers the special opportunity to experience the White Nights festival in all its glory.
- British Isles Discoveries | June 11, 2023
Riviera: London to Belfast, 18 Days
An intriguing blend of marquee ports like Edinburgh, Belfast, and Dublin blended with off-the-beaten-path ports such as Killybegs in Ireland and Kirkwall on the Orkney Islands offers numerous surprises as the voyage explores a total of 16 ports in 18 days.
- Vikings, Fjords & Legends | July 1, 2023
Marina: Oslo to London, 10 Days
Sailing the return route of the Vikings, this voyage is a virtual kaleidoscope of fascinating history and fairytale landscapes. Exploring the best of Norway and the Baltic capitals, cosmopolitan flair is keenly balanced with natural splendor and the unparalleled majesty of the Norwegian fjords.
- Greenland & Nordic Gems | July 21, 2023
Riviera: Reykjavik to Oslo, 15 Days
Nature takes center stage on this cruise showcasing the geysers and hot springs of Iceland, unspoiled glaciers of Greenland, ancient archipelagoes in the North Sea, and the unspoiled beauty of southern Sweden and Norway.
- Alaska & California Treasures | September 7, 2023
Regatta: Vancouver to Los Angeles, 20 Days
All of the premier Alaska ports, Hubbard Glacier, the Inside Passage, Astoria and an overnight in San Francisco come together in a great adventure brimming with variety and contrasts.
- Legendary European Adventure | September 26, 2023
Riviera: Amsterdam to Venice, 34 Days
This voyage encompasses the most iconic destinations of Europe’s North Atlantic and northern Mediterranean coasts with overnights in Bordeaux and Venice, plus Bilbao, Lisbon, Seville, Barcelona, Provence, Portofino, Florence, Dubrovnik, and more.
- Holy Land & Aegean Majesty | October 6, 2023
Nautica: Jerusalem to Rome, 11 Days
Experience 360 degrees of history with standout classics such as Rhodes, Ephesus, Athens, and Santorini, plus an overnight in Jerusalem, capped off with the inescapable allure of Sicily and the enigma that is Naples.
- Canada & New England Charms | October 19 & October 30, 2023
Insignia: Boston to Montreal, 11 Days
Incomparable fall foliage, romantic storybooks ports and a bounty of American and French culinary experiences define this itinerary that showcases the crossroads of European and American history.
SOURCE Oceania Cruises
What do you think of the news that Oceania details its 2023 Europe and North America itineraries? Would you consider booking any of these cruises? Drop us an anchor below to share your experiences sailing with Oceania Cruises.