Holland America Line’s Black Friday Sale Includes Crew Appreciation with Shore Excursions, Drinks, Specialty Dining and Wi-Fi
Guests can book with $99 deposits and receive the five perks through Nov. 30
Seattle, Wash., Nov. 22, 2021 — With Holland America Line’s Black Friday Sale, travelers can have it all for the holidays … and beyond. For one week only, guests can book a stateroom on select 2021-23 cruises with a reduced deposit of $99 and receive the Have it All package of shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining and Wi-Fi, plus Holland America Line will include crew appreciation, valued at $100 per person. The Black Friday Sale runs Nov. 23 through Nov. 30, 2021.
With the Black Friday Sale, travelers looking to get out and explore can book a cruise to all seven continents that departs from Nov. 30, 2021, through Dec. 31, 2023. Cruise destinations include Alaska, the Caribbean, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Panama Canal, Canada/New England, Hawaii, the South Pacific, South America, Antarctica, Australia and New Zealand, the U.S. Pacific Coast and more. Alaska Cruisetours, which combine an Alaska cruise with an overland exploration to Denali and the Yukon, also are included.
- Inclusive crew appreciation and reduced deposits of $99 make booking a dream cruise with Holland America Line all the more affordable.
- Based on the length of the cruise, guests receive up to three shore excursions valued at $100 each. Choose from among thousands of tours all over the world – from active adventures and immersive culinary experiences to historical explorations and cultural discoveries.
- With the Signature Beverage Package, guests enjoy a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, coffee and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed, and bar service charges are included.
- Depending on the ship and duration of the cruise, guests can indulge in Holland America Line’s award-winning specialty dining up to three nights. Pinnacle Grill is the ultimate steakhouse at sea, while Tamarind showcases the traditions of Southeast Asia, China and Japan with sensuous flavors and dishes. Canaletto is a relaxed venue that serves authentic Italian cuisine.
- A Wi-Fi Surf Package keeps travelers connected while away from home. With Holland America Line’s most popular package, guests can visit their favorite sites, including e-mail, news, sports and more.
The Black Friday Sale is available for the first and second guests in the stateroom and is not valid on Grand Voyages or cruises five days or less.
SOURCE Holland America Line
What do you think of Holland America Line’s Black Friday deals this year? Are you taking advantage of any of these sales? Drop us an anchor below to share your upcoming cruise plans.